Saturday, February 11, 2012

WITL : Saturday

7:30
Awake. Current temp is -1 with a -15 windchill. The wife and SIL have a 5k today, they're brave!

9:40
SIL went to the 5k, we did not. Mixed emotions, but it really does seem to cold to be outside running.

Also, just took a shower and fell asleep sitting in the bathroom afterwards.

1:05
Out at lunch with the family. Going to go get some fish after this.

4:45
Got some new fish. Today I've basically been napping on and off every time I get a chance. Just woke up from one :)

7:00
Played with the kids, made dinner, cleaned the fish tank now off to the grocery store.

Days off from training are pretty relaxing :)

12:45
Went to the store, came back the wife was sick for a short while, so I took the littlest for a bit. Thankfully the wife recovered and I was able to put the groceries away. I also chipped in a d made some frosting for cookies.

Finally, got sucked into SNL again. New week coming up. Maybe I'll get a little more sleep.

There you have it, a week in the life. I think I got all but 45 minutes of workout in, but still chipped in around the house, played with the kids a bunch and hung out with friends.

No comments: