Friday, December 2, 2011

November Training Notes

This month my totals look like this


DistanceTime
Swim0 yards0 hours
Bike0 miles0 hours
Run17.22 miles3:00 hours

Overall
After 2.5 months off I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. There's still a little more than a month before I really start to apply some structure, so for now I'm just getting my legs under me and starting to try to cement my plans and goals for the year.

Swim
Zero - I'm planning on a January start

Bike
Zero - I cannot imagine riding my bike when it's only 25 degrees, and it's dark when I get up and come home from work. So... I'm thinking trainer, and I'm shooting for January start.

Run
I'm just doing easy runs for 2-3 miles at a time. Actually I just go out for 30 minutes at a time and I go as far as my legs will take me in that time. Also, I've started doing my runs at work, the next step is to convince some of the people I work with to run with me. That will be fun.

No comments: